1st Thailand Pharmaceutical Medicine Conference:
Regulatory Science in Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle
With the mutual agreement among ASEAN member countries, the harmonization in pharmaceutical product registration was put into place. To better prepare the pharmaceutical industry for the change, the 1st Thailand Pharmaceutical Medicine Conference: Regulatory Science in Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle is scheduled to take place during August 25-27, 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand. The conference is hosted by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand Food and Drug Administration,National Science Technology and Innovation Policy Office, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association, Thai Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, Regulatory Affairs Pharmacy Association (Thailand), Thailand Industrial Pharmacist Association, and Thai Self Medication Industry Association.
The 1st Thailand Pharmaceutical Medicine Conference: Regulatory Science in Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle is initiated with the aim to
- Prepare the pharmaceutical industry audiences to understand what contribute to good registration practice
- Prepare regulatory affairs professionals for ASEAN harmonization
- Serve as a communication venue for regulatory authority,industry and academia to overcome transformingbarriers in pharmaceutical product registration in ASEAN countries
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed for participants from both pharmaceutical industry and government agencies who involve in drug registration process which include:
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Government Authorities
- Those who are interested to start a career in Regulatory Affairs